Thursday, August 26, 2010

smile - it's sewing cards!


had to reshare the free pdf download for these adorable mini sewing cards for kids, found on the lovely mineco blog via ohdeeoh.  if i can find a needle stubby enough i will try these in our house, stat!

i remember having a toy sewing machine when i was quite small, probably four or so...  it was threaded (by mom) with red acrylic wool and i think you had to turn a wheel so it would punch very slowly through cards.  i wonder if something like that still exists (and not just in my thrift/vintage store dreams!)...

4 comments:

Kim of Milkybeer Handmade said...

Ackkk, I just saw kid's sewing machines somewhere....where was it????? I'll let you know if I remember.

Katie said...

These are adorable! My daughter has some farm animal sewing cards and she loves them, I'll have to download these. Thanks for sharing!

kat'à strophes said...

I just LOVE your blog...just few words to say to you : ThanKs ;-)

cabin + cub said...

oh so cute! or should i say.. oh "sew" cute!
i cant wait to do little crafts with the wee one... will have to wait a couple of years though.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online